This is my favorite Peanut Butter Fudge! Wrap this little nugget up for a great Holiday gift or set it out on a party tray for dessert. The only complaint that you will hear is “where did the last of the fudge go?”
1/4 Cup unsalted butter
1 Cup Peanut Butter (I prefer smooth over crunchy)
1/2 Cup Fluff (Puffed Marshmallow)
2.5-3 Cups Confectioners Sugar
1) Melt the butter and peanut butter together.
2) Whisk the butters until a light and uniform mixture.
3) Add fluff and stir in. Eventually try to whisk the mixture together until smooth.
4) Add sugar in 3 parts. Use a fork to cut the sugar into the mixture. Add sugar until the mixture is solid but not too much as the fudge starts to crumble. You should have a fairly malleable dough that can be pressed into a cake pan.
5) Press fudge into cake pan to 1/2” thickness. Put fudge in freezer for 30 minutes for best “cutting” experience.