Nothing too exciting, just a few tidbits.
1) I’m working on a customized cake for a young boy who underwent his 3rd open heart surgery earlier the week. I’ll deliver the cake to the family at the Washington, D.C. Children’s hospital on Saturday morning. Will have full report on Monday.
2) Traveling to Delaware Saturday afternoon in preparation for our race on Sunday. Escape from Fr. Delaware.
3) Taking a boat trip on Sunday. A ferry really. Yup, a one way swim on Sunday morning across a brutal “cross-current” to which wetsuits are “MANDATORY”! Well, it was nice knowing ya :) Just kidding I’m looking forward to the swim and the entire race weekend!
4) Pancakes for breakfast this morning!! Nice!
5) Good luck to all of those East Coasters taking part in The Columbia Triathlon this weekend.